A flush door has a solid core particle board infill with a wooden rail and stile framed around it. Sandwiched in between is an exterior grade HDF substrate on the top and bottom. These doors are available in veneer or laminate, depending on the end-use. The durability and aesthetics of the door are enhanced with PVC or Veneer edge banding that conceals the door construction
- Solid pine wood rail and stile with densified grade particle board infill.
- Made of high-quality kiln-dried hardwoods and waterproof plywood.
- 3 plywood substrate or exterior grade MDF.
- Available in both veneered or laminate forms.
- 4 x 8 feet in size and available in several thicknesses from 32 to 50 mm.
- Practical, aesthetic PVC or Veneer edge banding.
- Resistant to heat, water, stains and scratches.
- Extremely durable and economical.
- 100% fungus and termite-proof.